How well do you know your smoke alarm
DID YOU KNOW?
Most smoke alarms have a life expectancy of 10 years.
DID YOU KNOW
It is recommended to test your smoke alarm weekly?
WHAT SHALL I DO NOW?
Maintaining a smoke alarm is more than just changing the battery and testing the alarm with a stick or by pressing the ‘battery test’ button. You need to know that it will actually work in a fire.
Given there is a house fire in Australia approximately every 26 minutes, with most of them occurring at night whilst we sleep and have no sense of smell, it is simply not worth the risk of ignoring fire safety.
GESA offers an all-inclusive package for residential properties. Our qualified technicians will perform a full service on your smoke detector as part of our annual subscription*, including:
- Ensuring the correct quantity and quality of smoke alarms are installed.
- Ensuring correct positioning of smoke alarms.
- Replace and install as many new top quality photoelectric Australian Standard 3786 smoke alarms and batteries as needed, at no extra cost.
- Repositioning existing alarms as needed.
- Ensuring ventilation holes are clear of obstructions such as insects and their debris.
- Checking the expiry date of every alarm.
- Full function test on every alarm including testing the alarm with artificial smoke.
- Issuing certificate of compliance for the property.
- Unlimited visits per year.
All you’ll pay is $99!
Our all inclusive fee is fixed so you can rest assured there are no hidden extra charges and absolutely no more to pay. Our annual fee includes all replacement alarms (even hard-wired!).
Plus, if you own more than one property, ask us about our multiple property discount.
Start managing your duty of care today.
DO NOT COMPROMISE and call us today for an OBLIGATION FREE quote in your place.
Remember here at GESA we are The Technicians That Set The Standard.
*Annual subscription is for a minimum 3 year term with automatic renewal. Once off check and tests do not include replacement of alarms or repositioning.
Standard terms and condition apply.